#5 Convergence St., Zone 4, Signal Village, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Dimension: Water Station: 57 SQ.M. , Community Center: 59 SQ.M.
WaterHope Taguig is operated by TSPI and was launched last March 2009, in partnership with TSPI Childcare. It has 70 dealers and 52 sub-dealers. It is currently the highest performing WaterHope station, selling an average of 90,000 liters of water monthly. The adjacent community center houses the Community-based Childcare and Development learning center and is the venue for the development programs .
Community Development Programs
1. Community-Based Childcare and Development (learning center)
2. Nutrition Education
3. Free water to 5 adopted daycares
4. Women’s health and family life development
5. Parents’ seminars on child development
6. Water dealership
7. Continuing education for Childcare and adopted day care teachers
8. Skills training for fathers
9. Mini Library